Friday, March 1, 2013

Curved Piecing


The second class I will be teaching at Fabric Fest is "Curved Piecing for the Modern Quilter".  The fabric featured in my sample is Riley Blake's Indie Chic.  This may be my new favorite line. I am so in love with the navy blue rose print.

Anyways, in this class I will teach how easy it is to piece curves, do not be afraid!  I used to be myself.  This quilt uses the Creative Grid Split Seconds ruler.  I am so in love with all of the wonderful curved rulers out on the market right now.  They make it fail-proof, which every quilter needs. You can see more information on the specific classes here.  

My first niece was born last weekend and I have not had much time to sew.  This weekend after taking some baby announcement photos, I hope to get back into sewing full force.  My projects are starting to pile up - majorly...not good.

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is very pretty! Curves is one thing I haven't tried. I wish I was close enough to take your class. I am sure it will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete