Monday, August 19, 2013

A Busy Summer..


I feel like I have neglected this blog space, yet again.  I guess I have a semi-decent reason.  I have been stitching, and stitching, and stitching on my embroidery machine. About seven million stitches to be exact. 



The quilt is Feathered Star by HoopSisters.  I am teaching it at Quiltique.  It pretty much has consumed my summer.  It is a very large quilt, 93X108 so I will have to find some way to get a picture of it when it is entirely done.  I am still hand-sewing the binding on.

It feels so good to get a project like this accomplished.  Next up I am conquering the Tula Pink City Sampler.  I cannot wait to jump into this quilt, I would rather piece than embroider any day.

I have a very busy schedule the next month, so maybe I will pop back in.  Instagram is just so much quicker and easier.  You can find me there as 'andisew'.  See you there.



3 comments:

  1. I attended your Big Stitch quilting class at Fabric Fest and wanted to thank you for a very enjoyable time. Your samples were beautiful and I am looking forward to using this technique on some of my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Regina! I had such a great time teaching and I am glad to hear you liked the class and the technique. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete